Living in a digital age whilst building our brands, businesses and careers…
Do you feel uncomfortable speaking before an audience or in front of a camera?
You don’t have to!
Join The Red Carpet Academy’s “SPEAK LIKE A PRO!” One Day Intensive training. We have over 125 years combined experience and currently seen on ITV, BBC, Sky HD & many more.
In one day you will:
- Have practised speaking several times
- Deliver a 2 min presentation or personal story
- Discover your USP (Unique Selling Point)
- Build the perfect pitch
- Gain insight through practical exercises on how to present in front of a camera and before an audience
- Speak with confidence and charisma
- Learn how to conquer your fears & nerves
- Discover how to effectively learn scripts and presentations
- Gain personalised coaching throughout the day
- Over 7 hours of real, practical training providing excellent value for money!
- Get the red carpet treatment in a fun & friendly environment
- Discover unique tips to help you market your self or business as a first class presenter or speaker.
- Increase your network
- Receive personal feedback
LIMITED Early bird tickets from £57
We are led by professional, multi award-winning TV Presenters and Public Speakers who have the ample experience required to dramatically transform your presentation skills!
Here at The Red Carpet Academy we put YOU first by offering a tailor-made VIP experience. In our One Day Intensive “Speak like a Pro!” training, you will also recieve one-to-one feedback and opportinities for further training on the very same day! You will also be able to network with other like-minded people of all professions, which our trainees find extremely beneficial.
“It may sound daunting, but I urge you to push yourself through your comfort zone as you will never know the true awesomeness which awaits… You needn’t be shy! Everyone is in the same boat and the groups often feel like one big family by the end of the day, cheering each other on! It’s fun; you’ll learn lots and the environment is inclusive to all.”
– Leah Charles-King, Founder of The Red Carpet Academy
WHAT TO EXPECT:
PART ONE: PRACTICAL TRAINING
- Discover your USP (Unique Selling Point). What makes you different from the crowd?
- Learn how to effectively introduce someone on stage
- Learn how to deliver a 2 minute pitch on yourself or your business or share a personal story
PART TWO: FURTHER PRACTICAL TRAINING
- Discover how to deliver on-screen persona and charisma for your online training or webinars
- Record to camera your 2 minute business pitch or personal story
PART THREE: TEAM WORK
- Learn how to effectively present with another Speaker
- Discover how to read and learn scripts / presentations
- Record on camera your script exercise of a “mock” TV Show
PART FOUR: VIP SCREENING
- Review your recordings and receive personal feedback
- Q & A
- Certificate ceremony
- Further networking
- Tea, coffee and water throughout the day
- Light refreshments
- Glass of bubbly and popcorn during your “VIP Screening”
- You will also receive a certificate
- Opportunity to take away your professional footage on the day providing you bring a USB stick
We’ve helped hundreds of people toward successful speaking careers.
We can help YOU too!
Our proven and popular courses are at their lowest ever price for a limited time only and like all VIP events we only have no more than 15 exclusive places on each workshop, so you get a personalised experience!
Book now and improve your public speaking and presenting ability in just ONE DAY with The Red Carpet Academy!
SOME OF THE BRANDS WE HAVE WORKED WITH:
“Working with The Red Carpet Academy has taught me so much! Leah’s training is like no other. You get immediate feedback and then chances to implement the feedback. Totally invaluable. Since the training, I’ve been made an offer to appear on the BBC. The proof is in the pudding!” – CJ SOHAL – Business Owner
BOOK NOW from just £57 – early bird
What do major entertainment brands such as ITV, BBC, BET and The Disney Channel have in common? The answer: they have all called on the talents of multi award-winning TV & Radio Broadcaster, Leah Charles-King.